Wave One Noida Sector 18
Situated at sector-18, Noida, Wave One will prove that it’s possible to cater to your life without compromising on style and convenlence. This forbearing piece of architecture accommodates those who tower over toher in every way. With a mix of retail, commercial ans entertainment, everything at Wave One oozes opulence. No wonder, you’ll be stealing the show by being in the centre of it all.
Shops in Wave One Tower
Wave one the 41 storey iconic architectural landmark, is poised to become the epicenter of business in Noida. Located in Sector 18 Noida which is known as a Commercial Hub of Noida City. DND Flyover a connecting point of Delhi – Noida is approx of 5 minutes drive from sec -18 and a Metro Station is just walking steps away from Wave one. For businesses moving forward, Wave One is natural destination. It spread over 2 Million sqft approx Feet of Built -up- Area with Vaastu and Feng Shui (Chi) Compliance offers parking for nearly 2000 cars. Wave one is a creation conceptualized and designed by the world renowned Brennan Beer Gorman Architects from New York. Wave one is the destination that will leave you asking for more.
wave one commercial office space
Wave One is the most premium retail and corporate space in the business hub of Noida. Favourably located in the heart of Sector 18, Wave One brings you closer to one of the finest and most accessible locations in Noida. With unmatched connectivity from any axis of Delhi, Wave One is the neighbourhood destination for the commercial fraternity.The tower is set to offer a unique experience and provide a harmonious blend of high street shopping, ultra plush offices, modern entertainment and leisure.
- Iconic Project with a mix of Corporate Offices, Retail and Multiplexes.
- Location: In the heart of Sector 18, the premium Central Business District of Noida
- 150 mtrs away from the Noida Sector 18 Metro Station, providing excellent connectivity with Delhi NCR
- Four-side open site, along its 165 mtrs frontage, with four-lane wide road on three sides and a six-lane wide road on the West, providing
- accessibility and visibility for retail spaces and other businesses
- The constructed space will total up to 2 million square feet, placing it in the august category of The Time AOL Warner Center, Petronas Towers and other iconic properties.
- At 140 mtrs (460 ft), it will be taller than any existing building in NCR.
- Parking facility of over 2600 cars , thereby assuring visitors a welcome change from their parking worries.
- The great arch in Wave One represents ‘a passage for good Chi’ flowing from East to West to pass through the building and in process assure good fortune to its occupants.
- The building is designed by Brennan Beer Gorman Architects and Brennan Beer Gorman Monk Interiors (BBG-BBGM), New York, both of which has several projects around the world to their credit and have been feted with over 55 international awards
- Nostri Architects are the Executive Architects for the project.
- Structural consultants are Base Engineering, Honolulu Hawaii.
- Dun and Boardman, London, UK are vertical transportation consultants providing well thought out and modeled elevators, escalators, etc to ensure convenience, accessibility and safety.
- Parking consultants are Secure Parking, Sydney, Australia.
- EDSA, Florida, landscape consultants, are world renowned landscape designers involved in bringing to life the concept of Wave One’s Sky garden.
- ASERO from Israel is consultant to provide discreet, yet state-of-the-art, security systems
- Retail: The 5 lakh sq. ft. mall is modeled on the Mediterranean/Mid-Eastern Souk and will house international brands across categories, as well as provide leisure through a variety of spas, lounges, specialty restaurants, cafes, etc.
- Pedestrians’ Paradise: Wave One will also have a shaded promenade abutting the perimeter, which will provide a spatial break between the thronging shoppers within and vehicular traffic without.
- Sky Garden: A two acre Sky Garden, located 150 ft. above the ground and dotted with swimming pools, is designed by world-renowned landscape consultants EDSA, and offers breathtaking sunset views over the Yamuna on the West.